Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Sleep Mask!!

I want to share my experience with this Soft Cotton Sleep Mask with Free Ear Plugs! A product that I believe that will work very good for you! 





I really love the way that this sleep mask feels against my face. It is so soft and comfortable. It does not slip off when I twist and turn in my sleep nor does it shifts while I am sleeping. It also keeps that television light out of your eyes or that street light right out of your window out of your eyes. The ear buds comes in a nice container that keeps them together. They (the earbuds) works wonders. You don't hear the vehicles going up and down the street, you don't hear the dog barking down the street, nor do you hear the neighbors nightly noise routine while those earbuds are in your ears. You do hear like faint noise of your baby crying; it's not that loud crying that you will hear without the earbuds. I highly recommend this product.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm3218b56a27cc5d3acdac4a6b99195f75



You can purchase this great product at:
Just Right Sleep Mask


Signed and completed by:
:-) :-) Miss Betty :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment