Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Zakix Micro Cable 6 pack product

I want to share my experience with this Zakix Micro Cable 6 pack product! A product that I believe that you will like to have! 





I am really impressed with Zakix 6 pack, Premium Micro USB Cable! I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and it fits the port very good. It's not loose fitting, it's just right fitting. It charges very good and has a very good length as well. It charges pretty fast and it may depend on your model of phone or tablet. I put my cellphone on the charger at 12:21 p.m on 76% and within 30 minutes ;my phone was charged to 95%. That is better than the charger that came with it. I am very proud to recommend this product!!

I received this product for a discounted price for my honest and unbiased opinion.

You can order this great product at:

Signed and completed by:
:-) :-) Miss Betty :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment