Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Infuser For You!!

I want to share my experience with this Infuser Water Bottle Sport by AQUADELIGHT! A product that I believe that will work very good for you! 








I love how the way you can put fruit in one part of the cup and then put water in the other part of the cup! I have drank the best strawberry water there is this summer!! :-) :-) I have also tried lemon within my water and it's okay. I am fond of the strap that is attached to the cup. It's a good way to keep up with it for sure. I love the way this bottle infuse the strawberries with my water and you will to!! I highly recommend this product.

I got this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased opinion.


You can purchase this great product at:



Signed and completed by:
:-) :-) Miss Betty :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment