Saturday, August 1, 2015

1 of the Best Earbuds!!

I want to share my experience with this DLAND In-Ear Noise-Isolating 3.5 mm Plug Earbud Headphone Earphone with Microphone! A product that I believe that will work very GREAT for you! 




This is the case that the earbuds comes in!

It is neat that you can actually have a case to keep your earbuds in. I find it to be a very good quality because I love to carry mines around and this is perfect so it won't be no yanking and tearing of the earbuds!! LOL!!




Like OMG!!! This is like one of the best earbuds to get ever!! I put these earbuds in my tablet to hear the music playing within my game while I was at the doctor's office with my Mom and it was like amazing!! When it states that its noise-isolating, it didn't lie at all!! The background noise was not heard at all and I was very impressed. I didn't know that my Mom was ready until I looked up and saw her coming out of the door. I didn't hear the kids crying and I didn't hear the people behind me talking and that was GREAT!! I like the way the earbuds feel inside my ears as well. I highly recommend this product especially when you want to hear your music without hearing unnecessary noise in the background.

I got this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review.



You can purchase this great product at:
One of the Greatest Earbuds


Signed and completed by:
:-) :-) Miss Betty :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment