Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Callus Remover Anyone??

The Callus Remover!!

I want to share my experience with this Own Harmony Electric Callus Remover! A product that I believe that will work very good for you! 

This is the top of the box!

This is the bottom of the box!

This is how the product looks
inside of the box!!


This Callus remover is one heck of a product that really does its best to get the job done. I wet and clean the area before usage and it really works on removing the calluses! My skin has gotten smoother with time and I enjoy that it's easy to clean after each use. A brush is included to help with the cleaning process. The Callus remover works very well on the heel but please DO NOT work the callus remover over any broken skin. This product is very good to have and is good to use when you are getting out of the shower or bathtub!

I got this Callus Remover product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased opinion!


You can purchase this great product at:
The Callus Remover

Signed and completed by:
:-) :-) Miss Betty :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment