Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Handy Charger!!




I want to share my experience with this Zilu 3 Port USB Wall Charger! A product that I believe that will work very good for you!


This is how it looks in a box!

 When you open it, this is what is
inside of it!
 This is the product with the foldable
plug showing!
This is the 3 Port  USB Wall
Charger with my tablet charger
attached to it!



I love this charger right here!! I can use this charger to charge my cellphone, my tablet, and my pivotal all at once or when they need charging. It is very handy and I am delighted to have this product. I also love the convenient way they have the plug foldable so that you can travel with it and don't have to worry about the plugs bending or ripping any items. I also can use this to charge my portable charger and it is also good to charge other items that needs to be charged by USB cables. I will recommend this product for anyone that has 3 or more products that needs charging by USB cables.

I got this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased opinion.



You can purchase this great product:

The Handy Charger


Signed and completed by:
:-) :-) Miss Betty :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment