Friday, September 18, 2015

Good Vitamin C Toner!!

The Good Vitamin C Toner!!

I want to share my experience with this Pure Body Naturals - Vitamin C Toner ! A product that I believe that will work very good for you! 
This is the front of the bottle.

This is one side of the bottle.

This is the packaging and the
contents that came along
with it.

This is the other side of the
bottle!


This Vitamin C Toner is awesome!! It really works with taking away the dirt and cleansing the face. I use this product in the morning when washing and at night before bed. It's easy to use and it's not all that time consuming. It has started to make my face feel smooth and it is like my skin is brightening up! I recommend this product for all those who have blemishes and acne. It works well with that as well!

I got this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased opinion!


You can purchase this great product at:
Vitamin C Toner!!

Signed and completed by:
:-) :-) Miss Betty :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment